When it comes to buying coverage to pay for your funeral it’s best to act NOW! You will never be younger or healthier than you are at this very second. Final Expense coverage is the same as buying life insurance and the rates are based on age, smoking status, gender, health and medications. Any change could affect the amount and type of coverage you are offered. So why is the best time NOW?
- Age – The older the more costly and life insurance companies may not extend an offer if your age is over 85
- Smoking Status – Tobacco and smoking legalized cannabis contribute to breathing complications and present a higher risk to most insurance companies
- Gender – Male life expectancy is shorter than female life expectancy and rates reflect the difference
- Health – Today you are feeling fine but tonight what seemed to be indigestion turns out to be Angina (chest pains) and your risk of coverage will change from excellent to high risk in a matter of hours
- Medications – Trying medication to improve memory currently put you at risk for Early Stages of Dementia or Alzheimer's both declinable by most insurance companies
Now is the time to stop putting this decision off until later or it could be too late. You are paying for something your family is secretly hoping you have planned for. In turn you pass on a legacy that keeps your family paying forward for generations to come.